Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back to my roots - so to speak!!

I don't know what this flower is, just that it is very pretty and is blooming right outside our house in Kodiak! I have been here now for 20 days and am so glad to be reunited with my husband. Kodiak is beautiful even when it's raining as is it is today. So far have not seen any bears or moose, however, have seen many majestic bald eagles soaring on high.
We are getting our house put together slowly (what a job!) and I have found my sewing room and most of it's pieces! So look out world Only One Company is just about back in business. Now if I could just reach the box of thread and stabilizer................. LOL. Have been applying for jobs here, but so far nothing has come to fruition, well as a lovely lady I know always says "everything happens for a reason"...so I'll just wait and see. We have planted some flowers in hanging baskets and have a bunch of seed started inside in hopes of growing more things. This too is a wait and see operation. More later I must get busy with something! Nancy

No comments: