Sunday, January 25, 2009

And we thought winter was leaving...sigh


Here it is nearly the end of January already...wow time is really flying by. We got 6 inches of snow during the night and it is still coming down. Very pretty outside but I am more than ready for spring!

Our new embroidery business is coming along nicely and keeping me busy when I am not at my 'day job'. It is a fun and rewarding business and allows me to let my creativity run rampant which is an important and a necessary part of my life. I can't quite imagine not sewing, crafting, knitting, crocheting and the like....that would just not be fun.


So, heres to winning at least a part of the lottery to enable me to spend more time being creative and less time working for someone other than myself!!!

Well hey , it sounds good right?

No comments: