Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A new year

Here we are beginninga new year, and possibly a lot of new challenges. Personally I have chosen this year to be a year of wellnes, of body, soul and spirit. Starting with body, I have had some health issues taken care of and am now looking forward to a healthier physical year which should help me to achieve more wellness of soul and spirit. So, with that in mind, I shall try to focus on all those small important things that make this life worthwhile. I wake up each day with the opportunity to choose how the day will effect me. This year I choose to be as positive as I can and try to face each day and challenge with grace and confidence. OK there is my resolution. Now the hard part, trying to actually live up to that. Well we all set goals and if we didn't set them, we could never reach them . So that is my bit for now. Talk again later. Linna

No comments: