Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ahhhhh, ocean view and a great conference


Plus a safe trip home! Today the roads are bad, we have snow again and being home inside in the warm is a good thing.

Must get back to book work tomorrow, especially if I don't go to work [due to weather]. This looks to be a busy week, including a meeting on a potential grant. Am I prepared? Probably not, but it seems to be the way I learn things is to just 'jump in'. Which is not to say I don't crack a lot of books or websites to get up to speed.
Oh yes, talked with our grandkids today, each of them. All is well, young Ted is 18 now and thinking of attending a technical school when he finishes high school this year.
I'm yawning too much to stay awake very well,, so am taking my book and heading for bed. Won't worry about the weather until I'm up in the morning.
Hoping you are all well, safely in your homes or places of choice as we begin a new week.
Denise

No comments: