Friday, January 4, 2008

Random digressions


The word is out that blogging is one of the newest acceptable and advantageous advertising helps. As a person with a full time 'day' job, two different non-profits I work with, and a handful of home businesses.......blogging just seemed like one more thing to try to fit in. With a monthly newsletter already in play, websites I should be updating, books I should be writing....you want me to do a blog?
Today it is really raining, we had a 2 hour power outage, and it seemed as good a time as any to attempt a blog! Thanks to a friend's direction, and so far the ease of the process, here we are.
I make memory teddy bears [www.bellybuttonbears.com], any number of other handcrafted one of a kind gifts [www.homesteadline.com] and design clothing with my sisters. [www.oh-my-gaudy.com].

No comments: