Saturday, January 12, 2008

Made it through the week!

Between snow days, bus issues, sick kids ~ what a week! Now we are all glad it is Saturday.
I got a new sewing machine, and haven't even had time and energy to unpack it. It is sitting in the living room right now, just patiently waiting. Once I have it up and running I can send my old one in for cleaning and maintenance. When you sew as much as I have this past year, you really need a back up. You don't want to be without your machine for two or more weeks. The new one is a Brother, just a little fancier than my current model, but should be pretty much the same on main features. It DOES come with some cool bonus accessories however, including a spring foot and a walking foot, and a couple other doodahs!
Time to get ready for the day, so have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: