Sunday, January 6, 2008

Crafty Fun



Good morning! I crocheted this silly penguin for my youngest sons girlfriend for Christmas. That gal is crazy about penguins!!! It was fun to make up. The yarn I used ( whatever I had on hand) caused this little guy to be shorter and fatter than the "recipe" called for, but Shonda loved him at thats what mattered. I enjoy knitting or crocheting in the evenings while watching television. Keeps my hands limber and I am really not very good at just sitting and not doing anything!! As with all my sisters, I keep coming up with more things to try and create. Have a great week everyone! Nancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE penquin!! I know what you mean about keeping the hands busy.

Anonymous said...

Very cute penguin Nan, How big is he? About 8 in tall? Just a guess.