Monday, January 7, 2008

Let it Snow

WEll, it snowed off and on most of Saturday afternoon and almost all day Sunday, some melted, but then would snow again. We ended Sunday with about 4 inches of snow on my car but it melted somewhat overnight, then froze and now is thawing again, a little. Schools are closed, but I will be going to work, just probably running a little late, to be sure the roads are plowed and that it is full daylight. Unless I decide to use a sick day and just stay home!! That is an option, my cold is breaking up, but still active.
When daylight comes it will be beautiful out though. Should have taken a picture of the lazy flakes yesterday and then I could have shared it. Sorry, was sleeping most of the day!! Warm fire, hot soup and tea, comfy couch. Linda

No comments: