Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You never know where you'll meet one

Bellybutton Bears are everywhere - check it out! wendytroupe.blogspot.com

Thank you Wendy for the opportunity to work with your vintage quilts. Le Bourdon Home & Garden @ www.wendytroupe.com specializes in vintage and French decor. A visit should be on your list.

Right now, I need to work with my new sewing machine, and make myself fall in love with it. Don't know about the rest of you, but a new machine always has a learning curve and sometimes it is not really your comfort zone. However, bears are waiting and I must clear the decks for the next order.

It has been a bit chilly here, with my car frozen shut yesterday morning. The 'bonus' was that the top and truck deck were covered with the most beautiful 12 to 18" frost feathers. Today it was just plain old frost, and thankfully my DH [dear hubby] thawed and warmed everything for me before I left for work.

Off to sew!

No comments: